- I want someone to be exhausted from life and still come over just because they want to hug me
- I want someone to randomly ask if they can come to dinner at my house
- I want someone to adventure with me and my boys
- I want someone to tell me I’m crazy for wanting to fly to see them over the weekend while they’re away & then send me flights while we are still talking about it
- I want someone to road trip with
- I want someone to go to Walmart with and have shenanigans while we giggle running through the aisles trying out all the bean bag chairs and having sword fights in the toy section
- I want someone to cuddle with
- I want someone who cooks dinner once in a while so I can relax
- I want someone who works hard, but not too much.
- I want someone to clean for
- I want someone to make time for me and my boys. To make an effort to spend time with us and see us
- I want someone who texts me when they are reminded by something small of me or my boys
- I want to Feel like my person wants me around all the time
- I want someone who doesn’t feel like I always need something from them, but instead understands I WANT them and to share our lives
- I want someone to want me as much as I want them
- I want to be told we have a date, my boys are already taken care of, what to wear, & when to show up
- I want someone to break in my new beds with
- I want to ask a million questions and never feel like I am being annoying or too much
- I want someone smarter than me
- I want to sit and talk for hours about things that matter and things that don’t
- I want someone my boys can play video games with
- I want it to be you and me against the world
- I want to be together because we have a deep connection that reaches from the center of our souls to each other.
- I want you to understand I AM constantly dealing with grief. Even if I am in a good place with My grief, I am constantly dealing with my boys’ grief as well. So, yes, it is an all the time thing because they all the time don’t have their dad, but it isn’t the Only thing All the time. It is a constant thing that is parallel to all the other things happening.
- I want you to be and Act – All In.
- I want to feel I am worth being chased
I want it ALL
I want Sunshine 🌞
I want Light💡
I want Fireworks 💥
I want Running through the fields barefoot 🦶
I want People & Love & Laughter ❤️😂
I want Dancing & Singing together 💃🏻🎶
I want Passion
I Want YOU
“I probably scare the world because I know what I want & I’m not afraid to chase it & be honest & open & frank about it. It’s probably easy to say “that widow crazy,” but I am more alive than most because my eyes are so wide open. Heart beating so fast. Ready to run and dance forever.”
MAKE GOOD CHOICES.
~Love & Light, Sarah
One thought on “That Widow Crazy 🌞💡💥🦶♥️😂💃🏻”
Oh my gosh, this is so interesting ❤️❤️🌹✨ loving it
LikeLiked by 1 person